I’m writing a feature for the UK press about the nuts and bolts of podcasting. I’m looking for general tips from podcasters on software, producing and publicising podcasts, pitfalls to avoid and the like. If you’re a podcaster and think you might be able to help, drop me a line.
BTW – the only podcasts I currently subscribe to are:
- Blog Relations – concise, no waffle, to the point, professional
- Go Digital – BBC, techie stuff, but understandable by humans
- Spinfluencer – 5 mins 35" of intro and ads is a bit much, but some interesting chats with media folk
- Ricky Gervais – 12 episodes free. New ones not. Very funny.
- WebTalkRadio – professionally done, nice folk, varied content, disccusion on tech stuff
Have dipped into others, would love to hear suggestions of good one.